scary stories part 1




                          Real life ghost stories 

The person who submitted this story wishes to remain annonymous, but is displayed un-altered:
I was about five years old in 1985 and we were going to visit my aunt because she was very ill. We were originally going to stay for a week but our time was cut off. It was too long ago to remember exactly where it was, but I remember that I had a very odd and unfriendly feeling in my gut. As we arrived, I looked out the window and I saw a young girl. I did not have any female cousins or sisters. I was an only child. So I asked my mom "who is that?" She looked and said, "who? there's no one there!" But I distinctly remember she was staring right at me, like she knew that I could see her. When I got out of the car I went up to her and said "hi, my name is ----." (I didn't write my name to protect my identity) she said in a almost demonic voice "my name is Anistasha, come play." And then she just ran into the woods next to the house. As I was going to chase her my mother said not to play in the woods so I went inside. I was confused at this point because I asked everyone that was there and no one had seen her.
Nothing else happened that day until I went to bed. I was awoken by someone shoving me off my bed, then I looked up and saw her, the little girl. She said "come play with me" and I said "ok" being a foolish little girl. She told me to take the knife from the kitchen and cut my aunts' breathing tube. She convinced me somehow, I don't remember, but I think she said "do it for me it will be fun."
As I was walking over to my aunts room my mother came out of her room and said "---- what are you doing with that knife?!" I said "Anistasha told me to cut the tube!" After that my parents started to get irritated with me supposibly making up lies about her. As the time goes on she kept getting me to do her dirty work, I don't remember everything, but I remember that she told me to throw a rock at my mother. My mother ended up in the hospital. After that my aunt passed, and we were the first ones to leave. As I got older I started to look though my aunts trunk that she left my family and I found a news artical from 1864 stating that a 5 year old girl was raped and murdered by her parents and her aunt.
They drowned her in the lake in the woods and claimed she had run away because they were unfair to her needs and most people didn't believe that was true but there was no evidence they did it. So one day, someone was fishing with his son and discovered a 6 year old little girl. I think that she is angry and that's why her energy is still there.

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply